Timberline

When this paper pack came out in the Idea Book I was so happy and had lots of ideas for it because it was a boyish paper.  I have tons of photos of Cody riding his dirt bike and us camping so I decided to make a layout with it.  Here is my finished product.

I used the Timberline Workshop on the Go G1077  it has the paper pack and a stamp and irresistibles Frames, embellishments all in a kit which is great everything matches,  It even includes an instructional brochure to help you create layouts. I used the Timberline Assortment embellishments and Stamped with the stamp set.  I also used the Cricut for some of the accents on the paper. 


Here is the Workshop on the Go Kit.  You can order it HERE


Here is another Layout I created using the same paper pack, but much more simple.

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment